The founder of Occupational Health Connections, Nancy Clover, RN, COHN-S, knows first hand what employers need and applicants have to offer. This comes from her more than 20 years of experience as an occupational health nurse.
Nancy is a graduate of the Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing and a board Certified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist. As an active member of the board of directors of the Northeast and Massachusetts Association of Occupational Health Nurses, she has served in many leadership positions.
Nancy is a member of the Massachusetts Safety Council, Healthcare Employee Health Nurses Association of New England and American Association of Health Professionals. She has earned considerable recognition for her contributions to occupational and employee health nursing, including:
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Massachusetts Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Medique Leadership Award
- Edwards Medical Nurse Excellence Award
- Northeast AOHN Conference Grant Recipient
- Finalist New England Nurse of the Year — Nursing Spectrum
- Nurse Excellence Award — North of Boston AOHN