This is a great opportunity to learn something new, network with colleagues, enjoy great food, listen to experts, and just get out of the office for a few days!
This year’s exhibitors and sponsors have been announced for the Work Related Injuries Workshop in Waltham, MA! More info can be found here!
The 2023 Work Related Injuries Workshop!
March 27th & 28th, 2023
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
• Packed program over 2 days with 25+ topic areas and 8 mini-workshops.
• Featuring topics on orthopedic surgery & other clinical reviews, alternative treatment options, case management, legal decision-making, insurance-related topics, HR policies, injury & disability prevention, vocational rehabilitation, return-to-work protocols, emerging issues, and so much more!
• First-class faculty that are all leading experts in their fields.
• Interactive meeting format featuring panel and case-based discussions, as well as Interactive Workshops.
• Opportunity for 1-on-1 networking, discussions and interactions with a who’s who in the field of worker injury.
• Exhibits by premier industry leaders in the field.
· Burn Out: How to Explain It, How to Mitigate It (Molly Rossignol, DO, FAAFP, FASAM, MRO)
· The Employer Perspective on Return to Work Following a Workplace Illness or Injury (Chairperson: Debra Dyleski-Najjar, Esq)
· Chair Yoga (Amanda Califano)
· The Transformative Effect of COVID on the Work from Home Paradigm (Chair: Michael Ready, Esq)
· Updates in Cervical Spine Treatment (Chairperson: Chadi Tannoury, MD, FAOA, FAAOS)
· Legal Discussion: The Value & Art of… (Chairperson: Tom Winters, MD, FACOEM, FACPM & Kenji Saito, MD, JD, FACOEM)
· Updates in Lumbar Injury Treatment (Chairperson: Tony Tannoury, MD)
· Inspiration vs. Desperation: Inspiring Employees Through an Integrated Injury Prevention Program (Mike VanAmberg, MA, LAT, CSCS)
· Best Practices in Forearm & Hand Injuries (Chairperson: Andy Stein, MD)
· The Magic Wand: The Judges’ Perspective (Chairperson: Hon. Phyllis Phillips, Ret.)
· The Ethics of Negotiations (Chairperson: Hon. Phyllis Phillips, Ret.)
· OEM in a Flash (Kenji Saito, MD, JD, FACOEM)
· Image Schemas: The Purpose of Injury (Ken Larsen, DMin, PhD, ABMP)
· Multiple Interactive Workshop Sessions & Parallel sessions to choose from
Location: (Free parking)
Waltham Woods Conference Center
860 Winter Street
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Discounted hotel block is available:
Questions should be directed to the Program Director, Michela Capobianco at [email protected]